Mizz Alabama part 2 - alabama adult protective service agency


alabama adult protective service agency - Mizz Alabama part 2

The Alabama Department of Human Resources will help families receive the least disruptive services they need, when they need them, and for only as long as they need them in order to maintain children in or return them to a safe, stable home. Services Provided: Adult Protective Services. Child Protective Services. Food Assistance. Child Support. Jun 20,  · APS agencies are the adult equivalent to Child Protective Services and play a critical role in combating elder abuse or the abuse of other vulnerable adults. Such abuse can include neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional or psychological abuse, abandonment, or financial abuse. Development of Adult Protective Services.

Call directly the Adult Protective Services office in your county To report suspected mistreatment in long-term care facilities, contact The statewide referral line which connects reporters to appropriate investigation agency is Adult Protective Services Bragaw Street, Suite Anchorage, AK Phone: or (in state only).

The following Alabama agencies can help you file a complaint against a nursing or long-term care facility, as well as provide you with additional information and support regarding senior neglect and abuse: Alabama Adult Protective Services; Alabama Department of Senior Services; Alabama Medicaid Agency. Adult protective service individuals - Medicaid-eligible individuals age 18 or over who are at risk of abuse, neglect or exploitation - TCM services provided by the Alabama Department of .

The Adult Protective Services Office provides a monthly scorecard displaying program performance. Adult protection: policies and procedure Program overview | News, initiatives, reports, work groups. Listed you will find policy, procedure and training information for mandated reporters and adult protective services (APS) on the state’s system for reporting and response to vulnerable adults who are suspected of having experienced maltreatment under the Minnesota Statutes .